1 bunch of spinach 1 sachet of three cheese sauce Cream of your choice
METHOD DON’T BOIL YOUR SPINACH I REPEAT DON’T BOIL YOUR SPINACH
1. Fry onions sprinkle some black pepper & stir till golden brown 2. Add your chopped spinach & stir 3.Give it minutes to cook 4. Add cream about half a cup 5. Give it time to cook 6. Add the three cheese sauce powder, stir until it dissolve. There you have it.
ingredients 4 3/4 cups regular all purpose flour (I prefer King Arthur) 1 1/2 tbs sugar 2 1/2 tsp salt 1 .25 oz pk o. Active dry yeast 1 cup warm water 2 tablespoons softened butter 1 1/2cup sourdough starter
1. In mixing bowl combine 1 cup flour, sugar, salt, yeast. Add water and butter. Stir in starter. Mix in remander of flour gradually.
2. Knead until dough is pliable andsoft. Place in grease bowl,turn once so all surfacesare oiled. Coverand let rise until doubled. This can take up to 4 hours depending on house temperatures
3. punch downand let rest for 15 minutes. Shape loaf. Place on baking sheetor stone that hasbeen sprinkled with cornmeal. Using sharp knife cut 1/2 inch deep slashes across top. Spritz top with water. Allow to rise until double. Do not cove
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place baking pan with inch of water on bottom of oven. After 10 minutes, mist top and sides. Repeat misting process every 10 minutes. Bake 30~45 minutesuntil done. In temp should be around 190 degreesand loaf should spund hollow when thumped.
Ingredients: Serves: 8-12 2 -12 packages of sweet hawaiian rolls (the small dinner roll looking ones) 1 1/2 lbs of virginia ham (NOT honey ham) 12 slices swiss cheese 3/4 cup butter 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce 1 1/2 teaspoons dried onion
1 You will need two 9 x 13 pans. Place the bottoms of 12 rolls in each pan. Place ham (about 2 shaved slices or so) on the rolls. Cut the cheese slices into 4 parts and place 2 small pieces on each sandwich. Put the dinner roll tops on. In a sauce pan, mix butter, dijon mustard, worcestershire sauce, and dried onions. Wait until all butter is melted and then pour the melted mixture over the ham sandwiches (I know it sounds weird but TRUST me). Sprinkle the buns with poppy seeds and cover with foil. Let refrigerate overnight (If not able to wait, it is okay. They still taste great if made right away). Preheat oven to 350 and uncover sandwiches. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes and serve. They are great hot and even at room temperature Enjoy! 2 *I have made these with turkey also and they are good. Not as great as the ham, but they are good.
Method Cook ur rice nd set aside.. Boil ur carrot nd peas (don’t over boil ) In a pan: heat ur oil nd fry ur cubed chicken breast, finely chop ur onion nd add to the best when it’s golden, add ur spices altogether and fry for 3 minutes. Add ur veggies and rice into the pan nd done..
NB: I love dry food Dts y I left it there.. you can add a sauce or soup if you don’t love dry food. Enjoy
INGREDIENTS 8 chicken pieces 1 cup blue cheese sauce 1/2 cup barbecue sauce Potatoes, peeled and cut in half Baby carrots 3 tablespoons melted butter 1 teaspoon lemon and herb seasoning 1 cup chopped spinach stalks 2 tablespoons chopped corriander
METHOD in a small bowl, combine the blue cheese sauce and barbecue sauce. Add the chicken and let it marinade for two hours. In a small pot boil the potatoes with a bit of water for 5 minutes. Once cooked remove from the heat and discard the liquid. Add the melted butter, baby carrots, and spinach stalks. Mix all the ingredients together until well coated with butter. Place all the chicken pieces in a baking dish and scatter the veggies all around the chicken pieces. Season with lemon and herb on. And scatter the chopped coriander all over the dish. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 1h30minutes until the veggies and chicken are tender; and also a bit charred on top. Remove from the heat and serve warm with a side dish of your choice.
Samp recipe Cook samp until soft. Then add fresh milk and chicken stock when the milk is reduced (almost dry) and Rama.. Ellis brown.. cream of mushroom soup (dry).. turmeric ..parsley and aromat
Good quality voroso.. Fry it in a Pan untill brown brown akere… Then remove from the pan. Add chopped onions and green pepper.. garlic….. Then Italian herb’s. Paprika.. spice. tomato paste…. Then add grated tomatoes.. and beef curry stock then royco rich and beefy stew mix.
1tablespoon+1teaspoon of Knorrox spice(more if needed 1 sachet of Royco
Creamy cheese and garlic pasta sauce( check pack for instructions)
Soak your samp overnight, and after cook it on medium heat until almost ready.Put in your butter, sauce, parsley, spice and mix the ingredients until combinedAll the samp cook on medium heat until ready and has thicken upTip:serve while stil warm.